Southern's graduate students and faculty collaborate on a host of vital research projects, from student theses and graduate fellowships to specialized research in a faculty member's area of expertise. Our dynamic research activity creates a powerful attraction for grant contributions from the government as well as private and corporate sponsors. This section provides links to the necessary forms related to student research.
Please electronically submit all documents to : GSRIfirstname.lastname@example.org
November 26, 2018 (Fall) April 22, 2019 (Spring) July 29, 2019 (Summer)
- Last dates in which the School of Graduate and Professional Studies can ensure that a thesis, dissertation or special project will be processed in time for graduation in the semester in which it is presented. These dates do not necessarily correspond with the dates set by the registrar for submission of the application for awarding of the degree, which takes into account the time necessary to include the student's name in the Commencement Program.
- All forms should be downloaded and opened in Adobe Reader or Acrobat version 8 or higher
- Firefox is not a recommended web browser for downloading forms
- Please refer to How To Set Up a New Digital ID/Signature for electronic signatures
- Important: Make a backup copy of your digital ID file. If your digital ID file is lost or corrupted, or if you forget your password, you cannot use that profile to add signatures