STEM Leadership Institute
Advocating STEM Access for All
The STEM Leadership Institute is designed to provide school leaders and teachers with transformative learning experiences, STEM resources, and support they need to implement effective strategies for improving STEM education for all K-12 students.
The STEM Leadership Institute engages participants in hands-on STEM activities and offers collaborative learning opportunities for school leaders and teachers to participate in a network focused on four themes:
- STEM Culture and Professional Learning System
- STEM Project Based Learning
- Technology Integration, Assessment and e-tools
- STEM Student Engagement and Virtual Learning Platform
STEM Leadership 2017 Summer Handbook
Dr. Olcay Yavuz
Founding Director of STEM Leadership Institute
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (203) 392-5442
2017 STEM Educational Leadership Institute
CT STEM Academy
Project Lead The Way
SCSU School of Education
SCSU Office for STEM Innovation and Leadership
SCSU Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
SCSU School of Graduate Studies, Research, and Innovation
Dr. Stephen Hegedus
Dr. Christine Broadbridge
Dr. Olcay Yavuz
Dr. Carolyn Malstrom
Dr. Sousan Arafeh
Dr. Peter Madonia
Dr. Winnie Yu
Dave J. Henry
The Future of Leadership in STEM Education
- Thank you so much for the work your team put into the STEM Leadership Institute.
- As a teacher, I received such a vast amount of information and ideas to bring back to my district and feel as though I have a greater understanding of ways of incorporating STEM activities, projects and tools into all classrooms every day.
- The connections made at the conference, as a new leader, were invaluable.
- STEM Leadership Institute was excellent! I learned so much, and am so thankful that I was invited to be part of this event.
- It was a wonderful day! I learned a lot and have a lot of new ideas about STEM Leadership! Thank you!
- We had great two day seminar. I really appreciate the expert STEM team and plethora of resources that you have compiled for us to be successful academic leaders.
- Thanks again for an excellent professional development.
- The STEM Leadership institute was full of useful resources and networking opportunities. Thank you to all the amazing presenters for sharing their STEM expertise.
- So many of the presenters offered wonderful take home STEM Resources.
- This was a great amount of information. I love the various angles of STEM information.
- I took pages and pages of notes. Everything was helpful!
- All of the free STEM resources are great things to bring back to the teachers in my school. It is hard to suggest new things that will cost teachers $$$. These are things they can try for free!!!
- The list of STEM resources ready to use on today!
- Lots of STEM materials, multiple leader hip perspectives.
- STEM is very new to me and will be starting the STEM PROGRAM at our school.
- Offered what I needed to have a broad understanding of each STEM topic without being overwhelmed.
- The amount of STEM resources is amazing to help school leaders, teachers and students.