- Completion of all courses in planned program with GPA of at least 3.0 within six year
- Pass Praxis II test for speech-language pathology; have pass indicator placed on transcript.
- Complete all clinical hours and practica requirements to meet ASHA and department
- Complete capstone - Either pass CMD 605 - Special Projects or successfully complete
thesis (approved by School of Graduate Studies).
- Apply for graduation through Registrar's Office (online).
- Information on applying for CT State Licensure, Teacher Certification, and ASHA certification.