Main Content


  • students in classroomStudents who have declared a major are advised by the assigned department adviser in the major. Click here for information on contacting the adviser in your major.
  • If you are  interested in the Interdisciplinary Studies Program please contact the Interdisciplinary Studies Office located in Engleman Hall B 116, Phone: (203) 392-8113

    or email at

  • Undeclared students are advised through the Academic Advisement Center, located in the Wintergreen Building on Wintergreen Avenue.
  • Non-Matriculated students may seek advisement through the Academic Advisement Center.


If you would like further information, please call the Academic Advisement Center at (203) 392-5367.