Main Content

incident reports

Need a copy of a university police incident report?

Here's how to get it:

  • Come into the University Police Department.
  • Fill out the online complaint form.
  • Fill out an Incident Report Request, which may be obtained at the front desk.
  • It will take seven to 10 working days for the request to be filled.
  • Should the request be available sooner, the University Police will contact you by phone to advise you that your request is ready.
  • The University Police Department is located at 10 Wintergreen Ave. (behind the University Health Center). Call (203) 392-5375 for further information.