Main Content

Services not provided

There are certain services that the University Police Department is unable to offer without detracting from its primary responsibilities.

  • Furnish telephone numbers - Individuals should call University Telephone Service at (203) 392-5200.
  • Issue student identification cards - This service is provided by the One Card office in the Wintergreen Building.
  • Open locked cars - The police do not want to risk the possibility of damage to your vehicle, but they will call an off-campus locksmith or motor club for you.
  • Change a flat tire - The University Police will, however, assist in securing help.
  • Jump start a car - The police will furnish a jumper cable or aid in obtaining help.
  • Deliver and post messages for class cancellations.
  • Accept deliveries for others.