Southern is a public, metropolitan-minded university located in historic New Haven. We currently challenge the minds of some 12,000 students in 46 undergraduate programs and 40 graduate programs at the master's and sixth year professional level.
Click on any of the following job titles to view a job description and application information. If required, applications can be found here.
- Assistant Bursar – Federal Programs
- Assistant Bursar – Student Services
- Assistant Director of Career & Professional Development
- Associate Director of Public Safety (Deputy Chief of Police)
- Major Gifts Officer
- Programmer Specialist
There are no positions available at this time.
School of Arts & Sciences
School of Business
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor – Accounting [Extended]
- Assistant or Associate Professor – Management (Org. Behavior, Business Policy, etc.) [2 positions]
- Assistant or Associate Professor – Management (Util Mgt.)
School of Health & Human Services
School of Education
- Assistant or Associate Librarian - STEM
- Assistant Librarian -Serials and Electronic Resources
- Assistant Librarian - Metadata Librarian for Cataloging and Digital
- University Assistant-Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
- University Assistant - Head Coach: Club Volleyball
- University Assistant - Head Coach: Head Coach Ultimate Frisbee
- University Assistant - School of Graduate and Professional Studies
SCSU is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer. The University seeks to enhance the diversity of its faculty and staff. People of color, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.