Southern is a public, metropolitan-minded university located in historic New Haven. We currently challenge the minds of some 12,000 students in 46 undergraduate programs and 40 graduate programs at the master's and sixth year professional level.
Click on any of the following job titles to view a job description and application information. If required, applications can be found here.
- Associate Dean for the Liberal Arts
- Associate Dean for the School of Health and Human Services
- Associate Dean for STEM
- Assistant Director of Academic Advising
- Communications Coordinator - Grant-funded
- CRM Coordinator
- Major Gifts Officer
- Residence Hall Director - Multiple Positions
There are no positions available at this time.
School of Arts & Sciences
- Assistant or Associate Professor – Computer Science
- Assistant Professor – Earth Science
- Assistant Professor – Mathematics (Statistics)
- Part-time Lecturer - Mathematics (Multiple Positions)
School of Business
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor – Accounting [Extended]
- Assistant or Associate Professor – Management (Org. Behavior, Business Policy, etc.) [2 positions]
- Assistant or Associate Professor – Management (Util Mgt.)
School of Health & Human Services
School of Education
- Assistant Librarian -STEM
- Assistant Librarian -Serials and Electronic Resources
- Assistant Librarian - Metadata Librarian for Cataloging and Digital
- University Assistant - Disability Resource Center
- University Assistant-Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
- University Assistant - School of Graduate and Professional Studies
- University Assistant- Office of Residence Life
SCSU is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer. The University seeks to enhance the diversity of its faculty and staff. People of color, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.