On Tues. July 30th, all the offices in the Wintergreen building will be closed from 9:30 a.m. to noon for training.
The Registrar’s Office is responsible for course scheduling, registration, and maintenance of official academic records to support current and former students, faculty, and other administrative offices. Many services may be completed online in Banner Web or you may contact our office directly for further assistance with:
• Applications for in-state residency
• Registration services
• Enrollment and degree verification
• Changes to enrollment status
• Degree audit, awards, and diploma services
• Academic policies and procedures
• Transcript requests
• Transfer credit approvals for continuing students
Email email@example.com, call 203-392-5301, or visit us in the Wintergreen building for a quick response during normal business hours Monday thru Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Other Important Links
We care what you think! Tell us about your experiences with our office, we want to hear from you!