Student Accounts Office
This office is primarily responsible for student billing, payment, refund, and veteran enrollment certification processing.
Students and authorized users may log in to complete most services online or contact
our office for further assistance to:
- View bills
- Make payments
- Print 1098-T tax statements
- Set up payment plans
- Sign up for direct deposit
- Grant account access to parents/third parties
While chatting with Student Accounts about a specific account please have the following information ready:
- Students: Student ID number and date of birth
- Non-Students: Student ID number, student date of birth, 4-digit pin code
Regular Chat Hours
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
You can also email email@example.com or call 203-392-6140.
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Southern students — We care what you think! Tell us about your experiences with our student services offices.Feedback Survey